Week 1 – Ketogenic Endurance


Operation 12% Physique Fats: The Journey Begins

Hey there, health fam! 🤩 Ever end up caught in a rut, feeling like a hamster on a wheel that’s going nowhere quick? Yeah, me too. That’s why I’ve launched into a life-altering, gut-busting, and hopefully fat-melting journey I’m calling “Operation 12% Physique Fats.” 🎯

Now, you could be questioning, “Why 12%? Why not 10% or 15%?” Nice query, my inquisitive good friend! The reality is, 12% is a bit arbitrary. It’s like choosing a star within the sky and saying, “I’m gonna land there!” 🌟 But it surely’s not simply in regards to the quantity; it’s in regards to the journey to get there. It’s about reestablishing my well being, bettering my mobility, and mainly, turning into the very best model of myself.

So, how am I planning to get there? Buckle up, as a result of it’s a wild journey! 🎢 I’m diving mouth-first into the Carnivore Eating regimen. Yep, it’s meats galore, child! 🥩 However don’t fear, I’m not going full caveman. After I’m out with household and buddies, I’ll eat off the menu as a result of life’s too quick to say no to Grandma’s apple pie. 🥧

And let’s not overlook about train! I’m speaking day by day ankle mobility routines, Pilates, Yoga, and a whopping 10k steps a day. 🏃‍♂️ Oh, and did I point out I’m coaching for the Kielder Marathon in October? Yep, I’m going all in, unhealthy ankle and all!

So, why am I doing all this? Easy. I wish to be more healthy, fitter, and let’s be trustworthy, I wouldn’t thoughts wanting good in a swimsuit. 🏊‍♂️ However most significantly, I wish to show that if I can do it, so are you able to!

Prepared to hitch me on this epic quest? Belief me, it’s gonna be a rollercoaster of meats, sweats, and hopefully, a number of treats! 🎉 Who’s with me? 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Day 1: The Beginning Line 🏁

Begin Weight: 211 lbs
Present Weight: 211 lbs (Hey, it’s Day 1, alright?)
Begin Physique Fats: 30.8%
Present Physique Fats: 30.8% (See above)

What I Ate: Aldi’s Italian Salami and Cheese Chilly Meat Pack, 500g Greek Yogurt
What I Drank: 4 Coffees, 2 Sugar-Free Orange Tangos, 1.5L Water
Train: 1 Mile Canine Stroll, 6 Mile Stroll, 10 Minutes Ankle Mobility, 10 Minutes Pilates

Ah, Day 1! The day of infinite potentialities and nil regrets—but. I kicked off my carnivore weight loss plan with a meaty feast that will make a lion jealous. Who wants veggies once you’ve bought salami, proper? 🦁

Day 2: Déjà Chew 🍖

What I Ate: Identical as Day 1, as a result of why mess with perfection?
What I Drank: Identical liquid lineup as yesterday.
Train: 2 Mile Canine Stroll, 5 Mile Stroll, 10 Minutes Ankle Mobility, 10 Minutes Pilates

Day 2, or as I prefer to name it, “Day 1: The Sequel.” I caught to the script, people. If it ain’t broke, don’t repair it—or eat it, on this case.

Day 3: The Hen Dance 🐔

What I Ate: Beef Mince, Egg Yolks, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Hen Drumsticks
What I Drank: 4 Coffees, 1 Sugar-Free Orange Tango, 1.5L Water
Train: 2.5 Mile Canine Stroll with Bambi and Luna, 5 Mile Solo Stroll, 10 Minutes Ankle Mobility, 10 Minutes Pilates

Day 3 was a poultry affair. I had rooster drumsticks for dinner, and let me let you know, they had been finger-lickin’ good. Bambi and Luna, my trusty canine companions, agreed. 🐾

Day 4: The Cheese Stands Alone 🧀

What I Ate: German Salami and Cheese Platter, Greek Yogurt
What I Drank: 4 Coffees, 1.5L Water
Train: 1 Mile Canine Stroll within the AM, 4 Mile Household Stroll within the PM, 10 Minutes Ankle Mobility, 10 Minutes Pilates

Cheese, wonderful cheese! I went worldwide with a German salami and cheese platter. Who wants Oktoberfest once you’ve bought Meatfest at residence?

Day 5: Wine Not? 🍷

What I Ate: Hen Tenders, Pork Loin, Greek Yogurt
What I Drank: 4 Coffees, 1.5L Water, A Bottle of Purple Wine
Train: 2 Mile Canine Stroll

Day 5 was a little bit of a hiccup. Bambi’s bought a foot concern, so it’s backyard strolls for her. However hey, a bottle of pink wine counts as fruit, proper?

Day 6: Household Feasting 🎉

What I Ate: Scorching Beef Bap with Gravy and Chips
What I Drank: 4 Coffees, 1.5L Water, Eating regimen Pepsi, Purple Wine
Train: Pilates and Ankle Mobility

It was my Nana and Grandad’s sixtieth marriage ceremony anniversary! So, I took a culinary detour. A scorching beef bap with gravy and chips? Sure, please!

Day 7: The Weigh-In 🎯

Present Weight: 209 lbs
Present Physique Fats: 30.6%
What I Ate: Bacon and Pate, Pork Loin
What I Drank: 3 Coffees, 1.5L Water, Sugar-Free Tango, Purple Wine
Train: 10 Mile Solo Stroll

Ah, Day 7—the grand finale, the final hurrah, the pièce de résistance of my first week on Operation 12% Physique Fats! 🎉 Cue the drumroll, gentle the fireworks, and let’s get this social gathering began as a result of guess what? I’ve misplaced 2 kilos and shaved off a cool 0.2% physique fats! 🎊

Now, I do know what you’re considering: “Two kilos? That’s it?” However maintain your horses, people! Rome wasn’t in-built a day, and neither is a chiseled physique. 🏛 These 2 kilos are like the primary bricks in my empire of awesomeness. It’s a small step, however it’s a step in the fitting course. And let’s not overlook, that is simply Week 1! Think about the place we’ll be in a month, or perhaps a yr! 🗓

So, as we shut the chapter on this inaugural week, let’s take a second to have fun the wins, regardless of how small. 🥳 As a result of each pound misplaced, each ounce of fats burned, and each step taken is a victory in itself. And belief me, that is only the start. 🚀

Keep tuned, my buddies, for Week 2 is on the horizon, and it guarantees to be jam-packed with extra meaty escapades, tacky one-liners, and sure, much more puns that you simply by no means requested for however secretly love. 🤣

So, who’s pumped for one more week of Operation 12% Physique Fats? Let’s maintain this meat prepare rolling! 🚂 Who’s with me? 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Comply with day by day updates on Operation 12% Physique Fats





Supply hyperlink



from Keto Diet – My Blog https://ift.tt/x0WbhT6
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post